Terms and Conditions
The term 'Red Carpet Club' or 'us', or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Carpet and Flooring (Trading) Ltd Claybrook Drive, Arrow Valley Redditch Worcestershire, B98 0FY United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 00998314, Registered in England. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Any information you submit to us will only be used by Carpet and Flooring (Trading) Ltd and will not be passed on to a 3rd Party without your prior consent.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
1.0 Scope of the Scheme
1.1 The Red Carpet Club promotion will run until closed by the promoter. Members will be given 3 months notice of the closure date in the event of any such closure.
1.2 All points must be claimed by the closure date. Any points unclaimed at the closure date will be lost.
1.3 Aged points must be claimed by 31st March of the year following current year. After this date unclaimed Aged Points will be lost.
1.4 Aged points are points which are 2 years old (or older) on 31st December of the current year.
1.5 Carpet & Flooring (C&F) reserve the right to withdraw the scheme at any time. Qualifying purchases must be invoiced during this period.
1.6 The promotion instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions.
1.7 Promotion applicable to UK customers only and by invitation only.
1.8 This promotion is not open to employees of Carpet and Flooring (Trading) Ltd or any subsidiary or affiliate company, their families, agents or any Government Department, Public Authority or Company whose trading items expressly forbid such arrangements.
1.9 Employees of a C&F customer must have their employer’s permission to participate in this promotion. Misrepresentation in this matter will terminate inpidual participation in the promotion immediately with no liability to C&F.
2.1 Registration is via the website www.redcarpetclub.co.uk only. A valid e-mail address must be registered to qualify for access to participate in the awards scheme.
2.2 You must have registered on the Red Carpet Club Rewards website www.redcarpetclub.co.uk to qualify for the promotion. Points will only be awarded on spend within the promotional period on your registered account(s).
3.0 Award Points
3.1 For every £100.00 spent against your nominated account(s) with C&F on those products specified within the www.redcarpetclub.co.uk website (net excluding VAT and after discounts) Carpet & Flooring will award you one Red Carpet Club Point.
3.2 From time to time additional or “bonus points” are awarded on purchases of nominated products as detailed within the www.redcarpetclub.co.uk website. Such promotions are time constrained and are awarded on a pro rata basis as per 3.1 To take advantage of such promotions, products must be purchased and invoiced within the relevant promotional period.
3.3 Red Carpet Club Points can only be earned on purchases that comply with the Standard Trading Terms & Conditions of C&F (or and as otherwise documented by the Customer and C&F).
3.4 Red Carpet Club Points can only be redeemed when a Customer complies with the Standard Trading Terms & Conditions of C&F (or and as otherwise documented by the Customer and C&F).
3.5 C&F reserve the right to exclude customers from the Red Carpet Club. It also reserves the right to exclude particular elements and Promotions of the Red Carpet Club from particular customers.
3.6 Carpet & Flooring reserves the right to withdraw the Red Carpet Club from customers who do not adhere to their payment terms.
3.7 The reward value will be awarded against the net value of purchases for the period (excluding VAT and after discounts) from Carpet & Flooring branches against the account number(s) provided on registration. Return of goods outside the promotional period shall not be included for allocation of promotion points where these goods were purchased within the promotional period.
3.8 All reward claims must be completed on the official website www.redcarpetclub.co.uk and the terms and conditions must be agreed to at this stage.
3.9 Points not available on discontinued items.
4.0 Tax & National Insurance
4.1 Claims for rewards may give rise to tax and National Insurance liabilities which may be payable by the inpidual reward recipient and (in the case of employers National Insurance) their employer. By registering for the promotion the recipient agrees that the appropriate notifications will be made and that they are solely responsible for payment of such liabilities.
5.0 Rewards Specific Terms and Conditions
5.1 All awards are offered on the basis that they are subject to availability. C&F reserves the right to substitute rewards of a similar quality and value if the reward features is no longer available for any reason.
5.2 There is no cash alternative to the rewards on offer in whole or in part.
5.3 Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of awards.
5.4 All rewards are supplied with and are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
5.5 C&F shall not be liable in so far as the law permits for any claims, costs, losses and damages incurred as a result of the use of any award in this promotion.
5.6 On all experience and travel rewards the claimant is responsible for passport, visa, insurance, and where relevant return transport between home and airport.
5.7 Travel related rewards will exclude travel over all school holiday periods and bank holidays.
5.8 When redeeming holiday and tour awards, claimants’ details will be passed on to our Travel Agent or Tour Operator who are ATOL/ABTA license bonded and will usually make direct contact within 14 days.
5.9 All holiday and tours are subject to the Agent’s booking conditions and cancellation charges that will be made available at the time of booking.
5.10 Holiday awards are for the number of people stated in the website description. If claimants wish to include additional adults or children on any of the holiday’s awards, the travel company may be able to arrange this. The additional costs involved will be payable direct to the travel company and the Promoter accepts no liability for such additional arrangements.
6.0 General Conditions
6.1 C&F will refuse to redeem any claim not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Damaged, invalid or incomplete reward claims will be void.
6.2 No responsibility can be accepted for lost claims or registrations.
6.3 In all matters of interpretation of these terms and conditions, the decision of C&F is final.
6.4 All correspondence and claims in connection with this promotion should be directed to the promotions headquarters: Carpet & Flooring, Claybrook Drive, Arrow Valley, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0FY.
6.5 The promoter is: Carpet & Flooring (Trading) Ltd, Claybrook Drive, Arrow Valley Redditch Worcestershire, B98 0FY.
6.6 This promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
6.7 Information correct at the time of going to print
6.8 NB Reward Point value 0.0001p.
6.9 Carpet & Flooring reserve the right to change Terms & Conditions at anytime.