To all our Customers,
Firstly we would like to say a massive thank you for your continued support as we continually look to adapt our service in line with Government advice to ensure the safety of you, our colleagues and suppliers, whilst trying to protect the livelihoods of everyone connected with the flooring industry.
SUPPORTING OUR PEOPLE
Any business cannot survive without it’s people so a big thank you to all our colleagues who have truly gone above and beyond to continue to deliver a service through some challenging times.
Always willing to adapt, understand and above all show total professionalism, we have a remarkable team who care passionately about the customers we serve and we stand together to ensure we excel in everything we do.
SUPPORTING OUR SUPPLIERS
We would like to thank all suppliers for continuing to work closely with us as we ensure we make products available to our customers through our branch network. The support of our key partners in ensuring the supply chain is kept open is appreciated during these difficult times.
SUPPORTING OUR CUSTOMERS
All branches continue to remain open with a delivery & collection service available, all operating with strict adherence to Government advice. Click here for guidance on call and collect from branch.
Social distancing rules will be enforced at all times, and deliveries will be contingent on the support of our customers in upholding these rules. No residential deliveries will be accepted.
Please be aware that during this period delivery lead times may be extended, but we will advise you at the time you place the order.
1. Trade counters are closed to all during this period, but branches remain operational for collections with 24 hours’ notice. Goods will be prepared and left in a neutral area for collection within an allocated time slot
2. Please do not visit branches as you will not be allowed on the premises unless you have an agreed time slot in which to collect essential goods
3. If you have an enquiry that meets the above criteria only then please contact your local branch by clicking on this link: https://www.carpetandflooring.co.uk/contact-us/find-a-branch/
At all times we continue to take the following steps to help prevent the spread of the virus:
1. Providing regular advice to colleagues on maintaining the highest hygiene standard
2.Maintaining social distancing rules
3. Customers will no longer be asked to sign for deliveries. Our drivers will sign on behalf of the customer with note of the full name of the person taking delivery
We will continue to review the current situation and will keep you informed of changes to our services as and when they happen.
The safety of everyone is our number one priority and we would like to thank you for all your support and understanding during these difficult and uncertain times.