To all our Customers,
Following the government’s COVID-19 briefing on September 22nd, we just wanted to reach out and assure you that we remain open ready to serve your flooring needs.
Our No.1 priority is the safety and welfare of our colleagues, customers and suppliers and throughout the pandemic, we have implemented multiple procedures to ensure our branches are as safe and hygienic as possible, including:
- Operation of a ‘Call and Collect’ contactless service with dedicated time slots to collect your goods at a time to suit
- Creation of visible signage within trade counters that observe 2m social distancing guidelines
- Protective screens on all trade counters
- Touchless temperature checks for staff and visitors upon arrival
- Hand sanitation points around the branch
- Masks are now required to be worn when entering into any of our branches
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch by contacting email@example.com
We will continue to review the current situation and will keep you informed of changes to our services as and when they happen.
The safety of everyone is our number one priority and we would like to thank you for all your support and understanding during these difficult and uncertain times.